How To Order & Policies:
To make reservations to any performance at Boulder's Dinner Theatre:
CALL: (303) 449-6000 x 4
You may place your order by phone using Visa, Mastercard or Discover.
CLICK: Purchase Now
Click the link above to purchase up to 6 tickets per order. A $3.00 per ticket handling fee will be applied to all online orders. Season ticket packages and other specialty/discounted or promotional tickets are not available for purchase online. Please call the box office directly to purchase these tickets at (303) 449-6000.
Please note: Handicap accessible seating is available by calling the box office directly at (303) 449-6000 - they are not available for purchase online. When arriving at the theatre, wheelchair access to the theatre is available from the North parking lot.
BDT Box Office
5501 Arapahoe Avenue
Boulder, CO 80303
Click here for Directions
Monday, CLOSED, except for scheduled special events
Tuesday, 10 am - 3 pm
Wednesday through Saturday, 10 am - 10 pm
Sunday, 9 am - 10 pm
Holiday and changeover hours may vary, please call ahead.
Please note: Discounts, including group discount tickets, are only available by calling or visiting our box office directly. Discounts are not available online.
* Online tickets will have a non-refundable $3.00 per ticket handling fee.
* All Single, Group and Season ticket sales are final. NO REFUNDS will be given.
* Single and Season tickets may be exchanged up to 48 hours prior to your reservation for another performance date within the
* All Single and Season tickets are held at WILL CALL - no paper tickets are mailed. Group tickets are mailed directly to the
group coordinator on file with Boulder's Dinner Theatre. All patrons muct check in at the reception desk upon arrive at the
* Main Stage performances are not recommended for children under four years old. Disturbances by children during a
performance will be addressed at the discretion of the House Manager.
* Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager.
* Click here for a list of Season Ticket holder benefits and policies.
* Handicap accessible seating is available by calling or visiting the box office directly - they are not available for purchase
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our website. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will never sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standards and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
All tickets are non-refundable. Cancellations must be made within 48 hours of the ticketed performance time in order to receive in-house credit. Exchanges are permitted up to 48 hours prior to your scheduled performance.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR POLICIES, PLEASE CALL (303) 449-6000.